[linux-audio-user] Multiple instance of Jack apps...

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue Feb 4 13:23:01 EST 2003

You can, but each app instance needs to have a unique name, as far as I can
tell.

I do run multiple copies of alsaplayer for test purposes, and have run
multiple meterbridges. Both of these apps are capable of being started
multiple times.

I am not so far along with soft synths, but I think amSynth does allow it,
and iiwusynth may, but I haven't tried.

Cheers,
Mark