[linux-audio-user] Uhm, low latency?

felipe filippo at email.it
Wed Feb 5 11:09:00 EST 2003

Mark,

No, in fact it didn't work, :-/ Anyway right now I seem to remember that
redhat's sndconfig was able to choose among multiple IRQ's too, uhm. I guess
It depends on the right configuration of /etc/isapnp.conf... I'll let you
know :)°°°

felipe

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Il vero Pomodoro San Marzano D.O.P. dell' Agro-Sarnese-Nocerino.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=981&d=5-2