[linux-audio-user] How about creating a sound-patch repository?

tompoe at renonevada.net tompoe at renonevada.net
Wed Feb 5 20:59:01 EST 2003

Hi:  You might want to contact ibiblio.org and see if they would host a
repository for you.

If you want to include each of the patches as registered with the
Creative Commons Project, then Open Studios can provide a repository in
addition, or straight out.  I'll set someone in charge, and give them
access to our account, and you go for it!
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV

--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
"There is no Public Domain unless we do it ourselves"