[linux-audio-user] While we're talking about lack of responses :-)

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Wed Feb 12 15:08:01 EST 2003

Ivica Bukvic wrote:

> I e-mailed the list a couple of days ago asking for some advice
> regarding my RTMix app ("how to make it more user-friendly"). I am still
> waiting for some help on this one :-D. Again, any insight is greatly
> appreciated!

Hi Ivica:

  Your original message is still in my mail-box, I leave
interesting/important messages there until I can find the time to
respond.

  I've enjoyed using RTMix "as is" but I understand why you might want
to modify the interface. You wrote:

> I can simply leave the app as it is but then the notification
> interface (the bottom part) as well as other tabbed widgets of the
> bottom part (such as the script editor) will not be as efficient in
> utilizing the desktop space as they could possibly be.

  What about adjustable frames, i.e. resizable panes with sashes ?

  Separate and separately-resizable windows works for me too...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org