[linux-audio-user] While we're talking about lack of responses :-)

iriXx m at irixx.org
Wed Feb 12 16:45:01 EST 2003

hi ico,
i'm seriously interested in looking at the user-friendliness issue as im
working on a library of pixmaps (png) that developers can use for their
apps... this came from the whole discussion about why we need graphic
designers ;-)....
i've downloaded RTMix and will have a good look at it in the next week
or so, im afraid im a little busy at the moment as im writing a book...

bw
m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email