[linux-audio-user] ardour cvs problems

Linux Rob linuxrob at dod.net
Tue Feb 18 01:13:00 EST 2003

Hey,
    I'm diving into cvs for the first time, so please excuse my ignorance.
    I'm trying to compile ardour, but after running autogen.sh, I get an
    error saying that I don't have autopoint correctly installed. I tried
    apt-getting autopoint, but it doesn't seem to exist. I googled for it,
    and came up with nil. The only reference to it is that it has some
    connection with gettext.  However, gettext is correctly installed
    (I even uninstalled it and reinstalled) yet I still come up empty
    handed.

    Does anyone have a clue of why this is happening or where I can
    get a hold of autopoint?

                        Thanks in advance,
                                        Linux Rob