[linux-audio-user] Pop filter?

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Mon Feb 24 12:38:00 EST 2003

Anahata wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 02:15:04PM -0500, Joe Hartley wrote:

>>>Because factory workers in China get 1 day off every two weeks, and wages
>>>start at under 1 US dollar per day.

The simple truth is that the mass market has created a dog eat dog
world. You can boycott products because of politics but that person
woring at the near slave labour factory in China is ten times more able
to support their family than the other one who doesn't have a job
because they were laid off due to no demand for the product they created.

The problem is this scenario doesn't change no matter what country you
are from. So if you have the cash to spend then your probably better off
supporting your own countries production sector. Charity begins at home
right.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman