[linux-audio-user] Need help - hardware recommendations

Jan "Evil Twin" Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Tue Feb 25 18:53:01 EST 2003

Thanks Paul.  The Marshall mics were 2001XP (right) and a 603S (left).
$155 from Musician's Friend.  I can't afford any really good ones but
these aren't bad.  I would normally mic the guitar but my mother-in-law
is living with me now (home health care) so I can't bring in the amp and
go to town.  The bass is a Jerry Jones.  It's the funkiest looking thing
I've ever seen   It's got a pair of lipstick tube pickups and a 32"
scale but it sounds good.  There's a picture of it on my site
http://myweb.cableone.net/eviltwin69/fuzzy.html

Jan