[linux-audio-user] Need help - hardware recommendations

Joe Hartley joe.hartley at ingenta.com
Tue Feb 25 21:24:01 EST 2003

On 25 Feb 2003 17:14:52 -0600
"Jan \"Evil Twin\" Depner" <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> wrote:
> 	Do you have one of the Behringer T1953 mic pre-amps?  I remember
> someone saying they had one but I can't find the email.  If so, how do
> you like it?

I like it very very much, though I find I use the tube circuit less
than I thought I would... it imparts a high sibilance to my vocals I
don't like, but it sounds great with an acoustic guitar.  I love it.

             Joe Hartley - Senior Unix Admin - Ingenta inc.
      111R Chestnut St., Providence, RI  02903 - cell 401.338.9214
              Joe.Hartley at ingenta.com - AOL IM: JoeHartley