[linux-audio-user] OMRL - New Mailing List

Darren Landrum consul at studioconsul.net
Fri Jan 3 11:36:01 EST 2003

Just to let everyone know, I have created a new mailing list for the
OMRL at my studioconsul.net domain.

To send messages to the list, send messages to: omrl at studioconsul.net

You will need to confirm your subscription or unsubscription to/from
the list. I also still need to figure out how the archiving system for
this list software works.

This is just a quick and dirty mailing list for now, so once I get a
server and the OMRL domain up and running, I will probably migrate it
over there. That should not be too difficult, though.

See you on the new list. :)

Regards,
Darren Landrum