[linux-audio-user] vkeybd [was: Rhodes sound]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Jan 21 13:46:01 EST 2003

Emiliano Grilli wrote:

>>Do you mean the web-site? It's really nice ;-)
>>
>>If I'm to mention his web-site, that's OK, 'cause it information
>>about the author, not advertisment, or? :-)
>>
>>But... <sigh/> I cannot download the SF2 - wget does it in loop - it
>>stops on 99% and then goes downloading it from the very beginning
>>:-(

I downloaded with mozilla eventually (after several tries). Thanks.

I have added it to the timidity config file and now I get a detuned
rhodes in the vkeybd patch selector. Is that the same one? I have no
idea whether vkeybd is reading from the timidity patch set or not.

Takashi, are they included in the compile or does vkeybd rely on
timidity to provide them?

How can I be sure that vkeybd is accessing new patches?

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman