[linux-audio-user] vkeybd [was: Rhodes sound]

Emiliano Grilli emillo at libero.it
Wed Jan 22 03:55:00 EST 2003

> I downloaded with mozilla eventually (after several tries). Thanks.
>
> I have added it to the timidity config file and now I get a detuned
> rhodes in the vkeybd patch selector. Is that the same one? I have no
> idea whether vkeybd is reading from the timidity patch set or not.
>
> Takashi, are they included in the compile or does vkeybd rely on
> timidity to provide them?
>
> How can I be sure that vkeybd is accessing new patches?

  Oopps, forget about this file, it was corrupted on that site. I
  finally found it on my backups and it differs for 1 byte.
  Here is the correct md5sum:

  b203608f53344625b2e67934f0d36228

  Regarding timidity, I guess (but I may be wrong) that it has the
  limitation of being able to load only one sf2 at a time, and mine IIRC
  does not contain the preset "detuned rhodes" (should have 5 presets)

  Now I send it to Matthew or Alexandre, in the hope that they put it in
  some web site for public access.

  Sorry to all for the confusion.

--
  | Emiliano Grilli     |