[linux-audio-user] ardour localization

Martin Wolters wol at codingtechnologies.com
Wed Jan 22 04:03:00 EST 2003

Hi Alexandre,

I am interested and available to provide a German translation. Although
I haven't worked with Ardour yet (I actually haven't even compiled it
yet) and I am not  very experienced with translating po files, I am
familiar with DAWs, I speak German (my mother tongue) and I am fluent in
English. I guess that should do it.

Maybe we can discuss more details offline...

-M