[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] sooperlooper goes PD

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Jan 23 04:50:01 EST 2003

>It might be nice if this sort of functionality melded into ssm, where
>you could see the loop displayed around the circle... There would be a
>visual cue then for when the loop was about to repeat, which can be hard
>to find when the loop is > 10s long...

Yes, this is like dream land. I've been thinking of a way of squeezing
enough spiral loops type displays onto a screen so that I can watch 4+
loops at once.

You either make them side by side, and they all have to be small or make
them coaxial, but then one is small and one is huge.

Spiral Loops is just the most natural way to work with synced loops.

- Steve