[Just Talk] Re: [linux-audio-user] Why we need graphic designers

Nathaniel Virgo nathaniel.virgo at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 23 09:11:01 EST 2003

On Thursday 23 January 2003 11:39 am, Dave Griffiths wrote:
> I would really have liked to put the module controls inside the widgets in
> the patch builder, and thus only have one window to worry about - but some
> of the module windows are just too big, it makes building patches much more
> difficult.
>
> Any suggestions greatfully recieved :)

Have a way of hiding the module's gui and shrinking it back into a little
box.  I think you may have mentioned something like this on one of the ssm
lists before but I think it's a really good idea.  You'd need to somehow push
other modules out of the way when the gui was expanded and pull them back
when it shrinks, but I think that's doable.