[linux-audio-user] No sound and no ability to input into Muse

linuxmedia4 at netscape.net linuxmedia4 at netscape.net
Thu Jan 23 12:50:01 EST 2003

I've been working with Muse and have encounterd the following:

I loaded a midi file that plays on every midi player/sequencer
I've used. And I also did the "quick start" But I couldn't get
any sound out of it and it didn't seem to input any notes from
my midi keyboard.

I have kaconnect set like this:

External MIDI 0 ---> Emu10K1 Wave Table
               ---> Muse Sequencer

Muse Sequencer  ---> Emu10K Wave Table

I was unable to load any instruments in the track info window.
It just shows ---> ???

I tried all the different "Song Types". I'm too new at this to
know what "NO" "GM" "GS" and "XG" are so I tried each one and it
didn't seem to have any affect.

I'm looking forward to trying out Muse.
Any help would be appreciated...
Rocco