[linux-audio-user] apps to use live was Re: sooperlooper goes PD

iriXx m at irixx.org
Fri Jan 24 15:14:00 EST 2003

wow... this sounds inspiring :)
i'm looking for this sort of thing... came home from meeting a
friend/collaborator today and discussing the various gui issues that had
been raised online this week... i started to think, as i'm venturing
into the arena of live laptop performance - what apps are people using
for live sessions / sets / gigs?

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email