[linux-audio-user] problems running swami

Matthew Yee-King yeeking at no-future.com
Sun Jan 26 16:27:01 EST 2003

Hello

I've been getting into soundfonts recently so i started looking for graphical editors. I have compiled swami 0.9 along with iiwusynth 0.2.2. iiwusynth is working great with my midisport and alsa etc. But I can't get swami to work...

I launch swami

swami rhodes.sf2

and it warns that it can't find the config files in ~/.swami/ . Then it just exits listing the available options. I tried creating blank config files hoping it would set them  up for me  but still the same result. I also tried -d and -c but no luck :(

Can anyone suggest how to get swami running?

cheers

matthew
cheers

matthew