[linux-audio-user] problems running swami

Mark Knecht markknecht at attbi.com
Sun Jan 26 16:55:01 EST 2003

Matthew,
   I managed to get Swami built under RH 7.3. I use the PlanetCCRMA
flow. I did have a few issues:

1) If you get Swami from CVS, then you must get iiwusynth from CVS also.
CVS and tarballs don't mix.

2) There was an issue in iiwusynth that caused a segfault, but Josh
Green fixed that for me.

   Other than that, I don't think I had other problems, but it did take
a day or two for me to sort fo figure out how to get it built. (I'm sort
a slow...)

   If you get on the swami-devel list you'll get support from josh
pretty quickly I think.

Good luck,
Mark