[linux-audio-user] png graphics library for sound apps

iriXx m at irixx.org
Mon Jan 27 21:08:01 EST 2003

it sounds very interesting indeed... unfortunately its well beyond my
skills as im a graphic designer but not a programmer... i dont know
anything except the very bare basics of xml....
i'd love to try working with something designed along these principles
though...

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email