[linux-audio-user] preferred motherboards ?

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Tue Jan 28 14:21:01 EST 2003

Greetings:

  I'm configuring a system for a friend whose musical needs are quite
simple, but in the course of things he asked me which motherboards are
preferred by Linux audio people. I confess I'm not very savvy about the
subject, but I figured some of you folks would lend your opinions
regarding suitable boards for either amateur or professional use. Of
course I'd also like to know if there are particular boards I should
avoid. TIA !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

	The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org