[linux-audio-user] Dedicated Digital Audio Workstation

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Wed Jan 29 11:02:00 EST 2003

Hello Alexandre,

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the suggestions below.

Regarding soundcards, I just didn't know if my focus on speech not music
affect the choice any. Or if a good soundcard is a good soundcard.

Braveheart. Got it. I run Debian Sid. :)
Actual setup and configuration are the most difficult things with
Debian, and its getting better.
Even Sid is more stable than any Mac or Windows machine I've run.
(*** I've not used OSX or XP Pro)

Debian is a big help.

Once again, thanks.

Jimmie Houchin