[linux-audio-user] MDK audio distro survey

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Wed Jan 29 06:08:01 EST 2003

btw, i havent yet submitted this as a bug report as i cannot for the
life of me figure out where i'm supposed to enter bug reports on the
newly redesigned mandrake website!!!

m~

--
iriXx
www.iriXx.org

copyleft: creativity, technology and freedom?
info at copyleftmedia.org.uk
www.copyleftmedia.org.uk

  _
( )  ascii ribbon against html email