[linux-audio-user] MDK audio distro survey

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Wed Jan 29 06:12:01 EST 2003

Austin Acton wrote:
> 3. What audio applications are we missing (please check current list
> provided below, as many new apps have been added since 9.0)?

Your list contains Rosegarden but doesn't make clear whether
it's Rosegarden 2.1 (usually packaged as "rosegarden", which is
how it appears in your list) or Rosegarden-4 (usually packaged
as "rosegarden4").

Can you confirm which one you intend, or whether you intend both?

(I am a Rosegarden developer and I don't use Mandrake myself,
although some of the other RG developers do.  I have nothing
against it, except that I've always found the installer a bit
too simplistic for me.  I'm just happy with SuSE.)

Chris