[linux-audio-user] MDK audio distro survey

Brian Redfern bredfern at calarts.edu
Wed Jan 29 17:16:01 EST 2003

I use an sblive oem card that cost me a whopping $30 with muse and smurf
and have had great results. I'm trying to get iiwusynth working on my
laptop, but I'm still trying to get iiwu to work right. On my desktop I'm
getting very low latency with my sblive, even though my machine is only a
533mghz pIII, since the sounds run off the card I get extremely low
latency.

http://www.brianredfern.org