[linux-audio-user] Using Audigy 2 in Linux

Luke Yelavich lukethemuso at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 31 19:09:01 EST 2003

Hi Carl
 From checking the ALSA card matrix at
http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/, it seems that only the original
Audigy is supported at the moment, and even that is not completely
supported. I believe Mandrake have got the audigy to work a little better
in 9.0, but I don't think there is any audigy 2 support yet.

I feel your pain. It is a good card, but from what I have heard, Creative
ditched their open source effort awhile ago.

Luke