[linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Fri Jul 4 08:04:01 EDT 2003

> On Fri, 2003-07-04 at 04:12, Daniel James wrote:

>>I think it's fine to rehash old musical styles, as long as you're
>>honest about the orgins. Passing it off as 'new' to people who aren't
>>familiar with the orginals is the fault of marketing and media types
>>rather than musicians, in my experience.

actually its an age-old tradition that goes back to the mediaeval period
and probably further back into world and folk music...

--
  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/