[linux-audio-user] Cactus Data Shield copy controlled cd's

R Parker rtp405 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 05:22:59 EDT 2003

I did a session a few days ago and the client was
telling me that he paid the entrance fee to a movie
theatre in India. I forget the film, probably one of
the Tolkein movies. He said, it was hole in the wall
theatre that smelled like urine, served flat cola and
stale popcorn. The movie had been pirated with a hand
held camera and was constantly jerking around. LoL

ron