[linux-audio-user] Quattro: part two of mail :-/

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Jun 13 06:45:00 EDT 2003

Denis de Leeuw Duarte wrote:
> ..sorry, I just sent half an e-mail by accident.
>
> I was about to describe how I tried recording with my quattro:
>
>   arecord -d quattro1 -r 44100 -c 1 -f S16_LE test.wav
>   arecord -d quattro1 -r 48000 -c 1 -f S16_LE test.wav
>   arecord -d quattro1 -r 48000 -c 2 -f S24_LE test.wav
>
> ..and a few others. The sound is very much like it was sampled at a very
> low samplerate and/or bitrate. Can someone paste me a known good arecord
> line for the quattro, or does anyone know about this problem?

I've been unable to record throught e inputs 1/2 for a couple of months
now. 3,4 work perfectly though.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman