[linux-audio-user] Mastering; Rezound, fir filter, digital clipping

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Thu Jun 19 08:51:01 EDT 2003

> > I've
> > just sent off for a book called Mastering Audio - the Art and the
> > Science by Bob Katz.
>
> Tell us what its like.

I've just had it delivered - on first glance it looks laid out well,
and the content appears to be mostly about digital + analogue, not
just the analogue theory like you might find in an old library book.

If I've got a reservation it's that much of the hardware the book
talks about is seriously high end proprietary stuff and out of my
price range, but it looks like the pro kit alright. Hopefully I'll
gain some insights that I can use with our relatively low-budget 100%
software libre approach...

Cheers

Daniel