[linux-audio-user] Multi Port Midi Interface configuration

pawL pawl at attbi.com
Mon Mar 24 22:36:00 EST 2003

Ok I read on this list a while back about multiport midi interfaces,  It was
suggested that I get a Yamaha interface.  I don't remember the exact model
number.

After reading that I went on the web and looked EVERYWHERE for any kind of
info on configuring a multi port interface or any info at all on midi
interfaces.

There is a huge lack of any info here.

So my question is, have any of you successfully configured and used a
Multi-port midi interface with multiple synthesizers on Linux?

What is your interface?  (I'm specifically looking for 8 or more ports)

How did you configure it?

What software do you use with it?

Much thanks to any replies,

pawL