[linux-audio-user] Raid setup (kinda OT)

Eric Dantan Rzewnicki rzewnickie at rfa.org
Thu Mar 27 11:04:00 EST 2003

I haven't used raid on an audio box ... but for many of our servers we
are using mirrored raids (RAID1) for the system disks. For what it's
worth and without saying anything about whether or not this is
appropriate for your situation, attached is the cheat sheet I use to
remind myself of what I need to do when setting these up.

but the mdadm debian package mentioned in this thread might make my
notes obsolete. :)