[linux-audio-user] Zaurus users?

iriXx m at iriXx.org
Thu Nov 6 19:22:13 EST 2003

wow, well thats a hell of a lot more than i thought would run on it...
pretty impressive for such a small device actually...

any thoughts on the 5500 vs. the new one?...
i like the look of the older one better... but writing might not be as
easy...

thanks!

m~

--

    ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy