[linux-audio-user] CD Burning...

John Bleichert syborg at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 7 07:59:50 EST 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Aaron Trumm wrote:

> i've been through most of this - I haven't tried manually using a slower
> speed though... k i'll try that

Sometimes recording at  slower speed will make up for failings in you CDRW
and *also* for less-than-stellar CDRs. I only make coasters (at 24x) if I
use dime-store CDRs.

Also, the CD-Writing howto has all the info you need for writing CDs,
although it sounds like you've done your homework.

// John Bleichert
// syborg at earthlink.net