[linux-audio-user] CD Burning...

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Fri Nov 7 11:04:39 EST 2003

> Sometimes recording at  slower speed will make up for failings in you CDRW
> and *also* for less-than-stellar CDRs. I only make coasters (at 24x) if I
> use dime-store CDRs.

yeah - thanks  this is another one I knew and forgot about :) - that and
trying different brands of media - in fact, I JUST got done writing an
article, and in the first draft was advice to try different media for cd
burning!!!  *laugh*  sometimes I just need to talk to somebody I guess

> Also, the CD-Writing howto has all the info you need for writing CDs,
> although it sounds like you've done your homework.

yeah but asking this list is yielding a lot of great information that I
didn't know and reminding me of stuff I'd forgotten - I'll be taking it all
to the studio with me and see if I can't get this puppy goin! :)