[linux-audio-user] Linux Audio Article in CM Special

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Tue Nov 18 05:47:06 EST 2003

> Just wanted to let everyone know that an article that I wrote about
> Linux Audio is in the current Special Issue of Computer Music
> magazine.

Yes - I saw that in my newsagent. It's a pretty in-depth article
covering several pages. Well done for getting it into a mainstream
non-Linux magazine.

I did wonder who had written that piece, because for some reason there
was no byline on it that I could see. I think that's a very unfair
editorial policy (if that's what it is), especially for freelance
writers who need credit where credit is due.

Cheers

Daniel