[linux-audio-user] midi timing problems

Aaron Trumm aaron at nquit.com
Tue Nov 18 19:17:00 EST 2003

I've followed this thread lightly, I should've followed it closer

I've a question for you - what version of hydrogen are you using, and how do
you get it to sync to ardour?  this is something I haven't had any luck
with, and haven't even had a chance to spend enough time on, given how
important it is to my setup...

Houston Poetry Slam Team
www.houstonpoetryslam.com
NQuit Records