[linux-audio-user] midi timing problems

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Nov 19 00:42:27 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 06:17:00PM -0600, Aaron Trumm wrote:
> I've followed this thread lightly, I should've followed it closer
>
> I've a question for you - what version of hydrogen are you using,

I'm using 0.8.1beta4 from CVS. I don't think earlier releases
had the jack transport support, not sure.

> and how do
> you get it to sync to ardour?

in the hydrogen preferences, audio driver,
select "jack", and check "jack transport slave".
Then click the play button and note that it isn't playing.

In Ardour, record-enable some tracks, click record,
click play, and note that hydrogen starts playing instantly.
Fun :-)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com