[linux-audio-user] Using SPDIF In/Out features of SB MP3+ USB

Stéphane Meden smeden at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 27 15:28:13 EST 2003

Hi there. It's been a while i'm wondering if this soundcard is linux
usable, especially the SPDIF facilities (since it's why my wife is
interested in this card.) The open source drivers projects around
creative products didn't convince me of wether this card do function or
not under our prefered OS. On this archive i found some hope but i would
thank a lot to hear "Yes boy you jusrt can relax plug your minidisc in
and enjoy."

sorry for the bad english and all and thanks for advices