[linux-audio-user] [Fwd: pho: Sunday 30 November 2003 GNU/Linux Audio Workshop: Marco Scoffier will show what free music systems can do]

Martin Hauptmann m.hauptmann at web.de
Sun Nov 30 08:25:54 EST 2003

Am Son, 2003-11-30 um 11.47 schrieb iriXx:
>  Sorry for the super late notice, but I am doing a Linux Audio Workshop
>  for artists in Queens, today Sunday Nov 30th from 3pm to 6pm.  It is

That is cool, Queens is around the corner of my place, in Möllerstraße
47. Normally in this bar sit bankers and drink cocktails, so it is a
nice surprise.

> Distributed poC TINC:
>
> Jay Sulzberger <secretary at lxny.org>
> Corresponding Secretary LXNY
> LXNY is New York's Free Computing Organization.

Oh! Maybe it is not in Queens in Frankfurt, Germany but a Queens
somewhere else.I didn't know there is more than one Queens.

But you didn't seem to know that, either ;-)

Bye

Martin