[linux-audio-user] jaming over the internet?

Guy Clotilde guy.clotilde at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 2 02:21:01 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:01:53 +0100, Steve Harris wrote / a écrit:

> Theres a protocol called RTP (realtime transmission protocol) thats ideal
> for this kind of thing.
[midi streaming]

Is this protocol allowed through my alcatel router? I'm asking the question, because I remember sawing configuration for TCP and UDP, not RTP; but I will check.

> > Really thinking about grabbing a code for dummies book.
>
> I learnt programming from K&R ("The C programming language") its only 250
> pages and contains everything you need to know about C. Those stupid
> 700 page "C in 12 weeks" type books are a joke.

thanks very much for the advice.

greetings
GuyCLO~
#219055 http://counter.li.org
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/index.html
Change your Linux PC in a Rythm Station with holborn's GMORGAN:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GMORGAN/index.html