[linux-audio-user] latency issues

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Mon Oct 6 18:11:01 EDT 2003

All of those goodies on IRQ 11 is probably what's killing you.  Try
moving your sound card to different slots until it gets an IRQ to
itself.  You really want IRQ 9 or 10 if possible otherwise it's going to
be lower priority than your stuff on IRQ 11.  I didn't really put any
"tricks" per se in the ALSA_JACK_ARDOUR doc just suggestions from Mark
Knecht and others and my own experience with it.  Playing with the
latency setting helps.

Jan