AW: [linux-audio-user] ogg player for Windows?

Anahata anahata at treewind.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 12:21:08 EDT 2003

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 10:38:04PM +0100, tim hall wrote:

> Yes, and the question is a highly pertinent one if you think about it for a
> moment. I manage a music website - using Linux entirely nowadays - I'd dearly
> love to scrap all the .mp3 files in favour of .oggs but it occurs to me that
> this would mean /most/ of my readers won't listen to the music

I also have a website with some of my music on it.
My little push in the direction of open source is that you can download
the "demo" tracks as MP3, but if you can be bothered with Ogg you
are rewarded with the ability to download an entire album!

--
Anahata
anahata at treewind.co.uk -+- http://www.treewind.co.uk