[linux-audio-user] Make a .GIG out of the MIS piano Was: Re: Copyrights on samples

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue Oct 14 14:31:01 EDT 2003

> I don't understand exactly that you mean.

Why should *anyone* build a gig file out of those publicly available wave
files when there are already 10 or more free pianos out there. What value do
we get by investing the effort to make that gig file?

Maybe I'm not understanding your point of view. I can send you on CD 500
free gig files. If you want to test, then that will give more value, I
think, than making one new one.

Just my 2 cents.

- Mark