[linux-audio-user] Greetings from a newcomer(and something about shaketracker and gcc 3.2=)

alderamin at jippii.fi alderamin at jippii.fi
Sat Oct 18 09:19:30 EDT 2003

Heya,

> I would love to download your patch. I would love it even more, if it
> was incorporated into the shaketracker distribution proper, so that
> Shaketracker finally can become C++ standard compliant again.

The patch is available here:

http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~savu/stgcc3.patch

The patch is done against Shaketracker 0.4.6. If you use it in
Shaketracker's directory, please use patch with -p1 parameter. I'm not a
c++ guru so this may be far from optimal(the hash_map thing isn't as
beautiful as it could be :). I'm open to comments. Most of all, I hope
it works for you =)

SampoV

__
Ota itsellesi luotettava kotimainen email http://www.jippii.fi/
Tutustu samalla netin parhaaseen pelipaikkaan JIPPIIGAMESIIN.