[linux-audio-user] Greetings from a newcomer(and something about shaketracker and gcc 3.2=)

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sat Oct 18 10:10:09 EDT 2003

Hallo,
alderamin at jippii.fi hat gesagt: // alderamin at jippii.fi wrote:

> The patch is available here:
>
> http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~savu/stgcc3.patch
>
> The patch is done against Shaketracker 0.4.6. If you use it in
> Shaketracker's directory, please use patch with -p1 parameter. I'm not a
> c++ guru so this may be far from optimal(the hash_map thing isn't as
> beautiful as it could be :). I'm open to comments. Most of all, I hope
> it works for you =)

Yes, it works for me, thanks a lot. Feels good to be able to use
shaketracker again. I compiled it on Debian with g++-3.3. The only
problem, but this seems to be a Debian bug, is, that I had to remove
all "extern "C" void exit..." lines from configure, because otherwise
it would fail at looking for libgtk--. I already filed a bug report
regaring this to the Debian BTS.

ciao