[linux-audio-user] recent hydrogen / jack / ardour

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Fri Oct 24 16:59:48 EDT 2003

hi all,
i've got recent cvs of ardour and jack and really wanna get a drum
machine plugged into it. so, hydrogen.
I got libhydrogen from cvs built fine, but
hydrogen appears to require qt 3.2 and gentoo only seems
to provider 3.1.2. D'OH!
I think i can get 3.2 if i update world, maybe... which
takes forever... ah the self-inflicted pain of gentoo :-)

anybody know exactly what I need to compile hydrogen cvs?
do i really need the whole thing of qt 3.2?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com