[linux-audio-user] Announcing Gnomoradio

iriXx m at irixx.org
Sat Oct 25 11:20:45 EDT 2003

Mark Knecht wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 12:17, Frank Barknecht wrote:
>
>>Hallo,
>>Mark Knecht hat gesagt: // Mark Knecht wrote:
>>

>>>Speaking of Creative Commons, did any of you see the major article in, of
>>>all places, The Wall Street Journal last week about Creative Commons and a
>>>new CD being released under that license.
>>
>>There is no "that license" and this is also what I don't like about
>>Creavtive Commons. There is a whole bunch of CC licenses and some of
>>these I wouldn't even consider "free".
>>
>>For example there is a CC license that forbids commercial
>>distribution. Such things would go to non-free in Debian.
>

> Oops. Looks like I hit a sore spot. Sorry!

never mind, i have just unleashed a can of worms in response. i suggest
we move the rest of this to somewhere more appropriate - offlist, or
fsl-discuss?

m~

--

  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.