[linux-audio-user] Announcing Gnomoradio

iriXx m at irixx.org
Wed Oct 29 16:37:36 EST 2003

Daniel James wrote:

> The licence I use is quite similar:
>
> http://mondodesigno.com/music/pml.html

remind me and keep kicking me until i link to this on Copyleftmedia.

the point of Copyleftmedia is to unite people who are using all types of
free / open / Creative Commons licenses.

i dont believe in discrimination between them, i believe in discussion
of why one person may choose one, and one person chooses another. that
takes us a hell of a lot further towards change in the way we approach
copyright than fighting each other.

m~

--

  ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_     HTTP 503: Too Busy

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are
subtle and will piss on your computer."
-- Bruce Graham

Musicians say No to RIAA Persecution and Prosecution of Music Lovers!

Sign the petition at http://www.copyleftmedia.org.uk/justsayno/

  .::. www.iriXx.org .::. www.copyleftmedia.org.uk .::.