[linux-audio-user] question about cue sheet apps

Rob lau at kudla.org
Sun Sep 7 17:55:01 EDT 2003

On Sunday 07 September 2003 09:59, Dave Phillips wrote:
> As it happens, my compile of gcdmaster fails anyway. If anyone
> wants to know, here's the fail point :
> Any and all suggestions for a fix are welcome, though I'm not
> especially hopeful...

It kinda looks like you don't have libgnomemm (Gnome--)
installed, which is a C++ wrapper for Gnome and upon which
gcdmaster is based.  I don't know how helpful it'll be, but
here's the cdrdao spec file for the Mandrake RPM (gcdmaster is
part of the stock 9.1 distribution, since it's built from the
cdrdao source RPM):

http://www.kudla.org/cdrdao.spec

I'm guessing it's the libgnomemm thing though.

Rob